Saturday, January 19, 2008

"Bad Medicine"

I've been studying with herbalists in Sri Lanka all day, and after almost 20 minutes of hard work, developed this spectacular medicinal tonic...

It can prevent/reverse zombism, stop bleeding, facilitate implemented interrogation, boost your immune system so much that you'll outlive your friends and loved ones by decades and die alone, and get you hammered with each and every treatment/dose...



Here is a bottle of the finished infusion (no, not really...it's coke in the bottle...the infusion isn't finished infusing yet)...




I'm making the stuff as a "party-favor" for anyone unbalanced enough to attend the Upcoming ZS camping trip...




The list of ingredients includes:
1) Ridiculously cheap vodka from pop's winery (my online source for booze)...some insane (likely drunk) liquor executive thought that blue vodka would sell, and when it didn't pop's sold it to me for almost nothing
2) Lots of garlic
3) Lots of habanero peppers




I used the tools above to reduce the solid ingredients to a paste...a process which filled my kitchen with sufficient habanero oils to hurt my eyes and lungs just enough to make me mock Erik a bit for his "tests" while I gently cried and coughed...





I put the combined garlic/pepper paste and blue vodka into a bourbon bottle that I let some barfly living down by the river empty prior to making the "Bad Medicine" in exchange for gently mixing the contents of the refilled bottle every 47 minutes until Groundhog Day...

1 comment:

Selina said...

This is great info to know.