Saturday, March 8, 2008

April 2008 Mock Bug Out (MBO)

Zombie Squad members from around the world will be participating in a distributed (done in their home location) Mock Bug Out (MBO) during the weekend of April 11-13, 2008. There's a thread about it over in the ZS forums.

I'll be doing it in Lake Clear just to check out my preps and my thinking about escape routes and to see if I can actually make it and stay alive for 30 hours using just the stuff in my BOB (the tasty acronym for Bug Out Bag).

To that end, I have completely taken apart my old BOB, and am rebuilding it from zero, I'll post about that in the weeks between now and the MBO. I've also thought a bit about where I'll bug out to, and how I'll get there. In thinking about various scenarios that might force me to bug out, it occurred to me that it would be a good idea to have 2 place in mind, so I now do. The map I've been using to think about the process is attached below.


View Larger Map

More to come as the MBO date gets closer...

Jamie - nfa

No comments: